cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Dear Santa...This year I would like....

1. a new pack

2. A new pair of trail runners

REI Member Since 1979 YouTube.com/philreedshikes
32 Replies

1.  Free airfare to Maine next June 

2.  A Nemo Alpine Pad 

🙂 

Superusers do not speak on behalf of REI and may have received
one or more gifts or other benefits from the co-op.

Garmin Forerunner 55 to replace my Fitbit that has a tiny screen.  

https://www.rei.com/product/200319/garmin-forerunner-55?sku=2003190002 

The time to go on the trips I want to go on.  That and a nice pair of trekking poles would be nice.

snow!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.

I second the snow!

snow!

I second that.

Also:

Tight parts of work schedule being pushed outside of snow season.

0 Likes

I already have mine.  A crossing pole (to allow my tent to go free standing) and a ground cloth for my Tarptent Moment DW.

For my other outings I use Philmont or other tents.  I was trying to get a few items (especially a tent to get back out.  Of course thanks to the fun right now I have not gone out camping.  So, the Moment DW has been sitting for a year.  Right along with a new stove Optimus Polaris Optifuel, and two new light weight pots that have been sitting for about 2 years.

Enjoy

JohnL

Hopefully you can get out sooner than later! I’m a tarptent fan also…have had a notch for many years, but as will happen, drifted over to zpacks save even more ounces (and much more floor space if you can believe it!)

REI Member Since 1979 YouTube.com/philreedshikes

I have a friend who has the Zpacks Triplex.  Nice.  I just haven't quite felt like going to that level of investment, yet.  Hopefully, this coming spring I can get out (that is my plan) and finally use the tent.  The crossing pole on the Tarptent Moment DW allows it to go free standing (granted the tent only needs 2 tent stakes).  It also appears that the Tarptent Rainbow and Double Rainbow tents (including the Li versions) can go freestanding if you use 2 trekking poles to replace the corner stakes (in essence the trekking poles hold the bottom square).  I know the Zpacks Duplex can go Freestanding with the Freestanding pole kit (sold separately).

Enjoy

JohnL