cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Re: Best of luck to all our PCT and AT hikers this year!

Since the month of April marks the traditional start of the long trails, we wanted to take a moment to recognize all the users who are starting their hikes this year. As the month comes to a close we hope all our PCT and AT hikers are getting acclimated to life on the trail.  Whether you're thru hiking or a section hiking, we wish you all the best in your adventures this year! 

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
7 Replies

@tflaris@Roaming@jorgevalencia@cricketpct@Wildling@Mountainclimb3r, and @Howardsx4 

best of luck on the PCT!

@djmueller and @jerrylfoster (we know you’re going SOBO in June but wanted to cheer you on early!) best of luck on your thru hikes of the AT!

And to our section hikers, @morganr6@sarabass@TAZ@hunter-schaufel@Rescue@AlexW@Andresr5@Jcastillo716@JeffPPeters, and @nathanu we hope your time on the AT is amazing!

If you're planning (or currently on) a trip on one of the long trails and we forgot to mention you, please let us know!

Thanks.  Just completed my first section two weeks ago, in the northern part of Shenandoah National Park.  Great trip, looking forward to more!

Happy Hiking CDT and AZT Hikers!

I’m starting my trip on the 21st from springer mountain to blue ridge this is how the planning it’s going! REI for the win 

9B7B2711-8A34-4FEA-894C-A3849D7F5928.jpeg

A family member, who works in the Great Smokey Mountains NP, saw a few thru-hikers this weekend heading north through the park. Best of luck to all the AT Thru-hikers.