cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Womens Patagonia Radalie Insulated Parka

I bought this jacket 2 years ago and the zipper is constantly getting stuck on the fabric near the zipper....I literally have to pull the jacket over my head or step out of it.  Very Very frustrated with this jacket and would like to know how I can replace it.  It's in perfect new condition - beside the design flaw.  What can you do for me.  

Item# 1345270003

0 Likes
1 Reply

@mwulff 

Thank you for reaching out, although we are sorry it is because you are having this issue with your jacket. Here in the community we don't have visibility to purchase details so we are unable to make a determination about your jacket. Our return policy states that you can return a purchase within one year with proof of purchase. It sounds like this is outside that time period, so you will need to visit your local REI store or reach out to our sales and customer support team at 1-800-426-4840 or via Live Chat to discuss your options.

Additionally, we wanted to let you know that we removed your order information from your post to help protect your privacy.

Hopefully this helps, thanks!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes