cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Women's hiking boot help

I've had a pair of Ahnu Sugarpine waterproof boots for several years now, but I've finally worn them through and am looking for a new pair. I loved these boots immensely, but I've had two foot injuries in the last year (a joint sprain and a break, unrelated to the boots) and am looking for a little more foot support as I continue to heal. I have completely flat feet and have bouts of plantar fasciitis every once in a while. 

I'd love to go for an in-store fitting, but things being as they are currently, I'm not sure when that will be possible. What suggestions do y'all have for boots to consider?

0 Likes
1 Reply

Women's hiking boot help

@arianac any chance you'd be interested in chatting with one of our footwear experts in the next day or so to help you pick new boots? We're working in new ways, and connecting our community members directly with an employee (over the phone, of course) is one of those ways, so let us know! And if not, we'll certainly aim to help you through messages here in the community!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes