cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Will REI ever sell the Cannondale Quick CX 3 Bike? Currently sell the CX 4 and CX 2.

Curious to know if REI will ever sell the CX 3 bike by Cannondale and also when does REI release there new year stock of bikes? 

Need to buy a bike soon and would like to purchase from REI. I previously had the Co-op DRT 1.1 and found that I was riding more on paved surface and gravel roads which meant the DRT was heavy and overkill. I am in need of more of a fitness or hybrid bike for both city streets and smooth single track or mild off-road conditions. 

Any recommendations on bike under $1k that REI provides in this range. Again I think the CX 3 is the ideal bike for me but REI does not carry it. 

Thanks for the help! 

0 Likes
1 Reply

@RaleighRider 

Thanks for reaching out!

While we are planning on carrying the Cannondale Quick CX 3 bike in the future, we are not expecting to see it in stock until early next spring. If you are interested in a very similar bike, we encourage you to take a look at the Co-op Cycles CTY 2.1. It is similarly spec'd and will give you an additional cog of gears in the front for even more gearing options.

Hopefully this helps, thanks!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes