cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Will orders be fulfilled?

I bought a bike a few days ago to help me through the quarantine. The delivery date is March 19.

1. Will the bike still ship?

2. Does it qualify for free shipping?

3. Will it arrive assembled? 
I planned to call this morning to ask but saw there’s nobody to answer the phone and rather I should use this forum. 

Thanks,

lauren 

0 Likes
3 Replies

@Lamowery we are so sorry we missed getting a response to your question on Monday. Do you still have questions about your bike order? Let us know here, or connect with our Customer Support team at 1-800-426-4840 Mon-Fri 5am-10pm PST and Sat-Sun 6am-9pm PST.

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

Yes, I still have questions -- all of the questions in my original post. I haven't been able to get an agent on the phone. 

0 Likes

@Lamowery we are sorry to hear you've been unable to connect with our Customer Support team. Here in the community, we can answer two of your questions, however for specific order information, it does require connecting with Customer Support.

• Bikes that are shipped to our stores do qualify for free shipping
  • Bikes arrive in different phases of 'built,' depending on the brand/model - some require just a few things to be attached/tightened/adjusted/tested while others require a full build; our shops teams complete this work before handing the bike over!

Regarding your bike: while we expect that all orders currently being shipped to our stores, despite their closures, will arrive and be held until the stores reopen, the situation is incredibly dynamic and circumstances may shift for specific orders. If you haven't had luck connecting with CS over the phone, perhaps Live Chat or email would be more convenient?

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes