Highlighted

Wilderness First Aid Classes

Know of any grants that cover the cost of the first aid classes? I'm an eagle scout and remember most of the stuff but would love a brush up course. 

- I'm the best at being me when I'm outside
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Hello there @Bonfire !  I wish i had a clear answer for you, but there doesnt seem to be much information out there in regards to grants for these courses.  I would suggest checking out Nols as they appear to have some type of benefits with varying eligibility requirements.  REI also offers courses in cooperation with Nols and as an REI member you would be entitled to receive a discount when registering for a class through us.  Never a bad idea to brush up on safety!

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.
1 Reply
Highlighted

Hello there @Bonfire !  I wish i had a clear answer for you, but there doesnt seem to be much information out there in regards to grants for these courses.  I would suggest checking out Nols as they appear to have some type of benefits with varying eligibility requirements.  REI also offers courses in cooperation with Nols and as an REI member you would be entitled to receive a discount when registering for a class through us.  Never a bad idea to brush up on safety!

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.