cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Why isn’t the homepage chronological ????

this is applicable to any/all "locations"

What I bring this chat about:  YOU scroll down the LIST OF CHATs and the dating of chat are not in DATED chronology.  WHY?
Are there Endorsements involved here?

0 Likes
2 Replies

Hi @persist - Thanks for bringing this question to the community.

When you are signed in and looking on our homepage, the conversations are automatically sorted by the most recent posts, which includes responses as well as the original posts. The posts may appear out of order if looking at the original post date, but when looking at the "Latest Post" dates, you will see that the entire thread is in chronological order. There are no endorsements involved in the sorting of our posts.

You do have the option to change your sorting method from chronological to a "Sorted By: Likes" order, which puts recent conversations with the most kudos at the top. This option can be toggled in the drop down menu next to "Most Recent Conversations" on the homepage. 

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

What I forgot to add is WHY the SPEED of receiving from your end is soooo slow.  Add that messages received from my end are not send a copy for my file. Via to my email

0 Likes