cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Where can I find my receipt number?

I need to register a product that I purchased yesterday and I need to include the receipt number as part of the registration.  How/where do I find the receipt number on my receipt?

0 Likes
2 Replies

Hi @8898508 - Thanks for reaching out! 

To look up past orders, we use purchase numbers, so would suggest you use that number while filling out your product registration form. This number will start with either an A or Y and will have nine digits following. On a printed receipt, you will find the order number shown following "Receipt: A/Y _________" under the line "Customer Copy". 

To look up your purchase number online, you can click 'My Account', make sure you are logged into your account, then click 'Purchase History'. There, you will see your past orders listed, with their purchase number in line with the rest of the order information.

If the product registration you are filling out is looking for a purchase number and a receipt number, the receipt number can be found directly under the bottom bar code on the printed receipt. It is generally 28 numbers following six leading zeros. 

Let us know if you have any additional questions and we'll be happy to help!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

Where do I find the purchase number on an emailed receipt? All I see is a super long number under the barcode and it’s not working when I want to make sure my purchases are linked to my account. Can you provide a screenshot example?

0 Likes