cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
REI is actively reviewing its policies and procedures per the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's new guidance for COVID-19.
As we have since the start of the pandemic, we’ll continue to prioritize the health and safety of our employees, customers and communities.

When will you be restocking kayaks?

Thank you all you are doing during this crazy time! I just was wondering when you think you will have more availability of kayaks? Specifically Perception or Dagger. Looking to get a 13-14 foot kayak. Thanks!

0 Likes
2 Replies

@GKeibler 

Thank you for reaching out and for expressing your appreciation!

Our buyers have been working hard to get us back in stock in many categories, kayaks included. In a normal year we begin to see kayaks become available in late February/early March, depending on the model. These times are anything but normal, so it is hard to determine what those timelines will look like into the future. One thing that may help us track down more information is if you had some specific models you were looking for. We could check in with our buying team to see if they have any info they could share regarding if and when we hope to be in stock.

Thanks!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

@REI-JohnJ 

Thanks for the reply! I know it’s been a crazy time and I’m sure Covid has slowed down the process. Specifically I would be looking at the wilderness systems tsunami 125, perception Carolina 14, dagger stratos 12.5 L or the perception conduit 13.0. I know that’s a lot of options but thanks for checking! Been doing a lot of research. 

-Garret

0 Likes