cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

When will the wahoo smart trainer be back in stock?

Hi,

i was just about to buy that wahoo kickr smart trainer and my cart said it was no longer available. Do you know when this item will be back in stock?

0 Likes
19 Replies

@Nannz22m @larryj1969 @Sean_In_NY @JShumaker 

Great news! We just checked our website today and it looks like the Wahoo Fitness KICKR Core bike trainer is currently in stock.

Thanks for your patience!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

The same apply for the $1199 model of KICKR?

Also, can the 20% off member coupon be used on wahoo trainers? Thank you

0 Likes

@CRomoMN if you are asking about the Wahoo Fitness KICKR Smart Trainer, it is in stock as we type this response, however we'd encourage ordering quickly because we have been selling through our Wahoo inventory each time we receive more.

In terms of the member coupon, although we don't currently have one available, typically, they exclude electronics, which this Wahoo is considered to be.

Hope this helps!

Is there a way to receive a notification when a product is back in stock.  Just missed a Wahoo Kickr Snap ($499), which  is no longer listed.

Thanks

0 Likes

@DAV2020 we're so sorry to hear you just missed the Wahoo Kickr Snap - it seems that each time we receive more inventory from Wahoo, it's gone right away. Unfortunately, at this time, we do not have the ability to alert you when a product is back in stock however this is feedback we have passed along to our internal teams for consideration. We hope you'll keep checking back as our buyers are constantly working to bring in more inventory from Wahoo.

0 Likes

Hi, I'm very interested in the Wahoo Kickr Smart Trainer and was wondering if there will any more incoming inventory shipments before the end of this month? Thanks!

0 Likes

@frissonlabs Thanks for reaching out!

The good news is that yes, we have more of these trainers on order. Unfortunately, the availability of the Wahoo Fitness Kickr Smart Trainer is dependent on a lot of variables (shipping and processing, among others) that make it very hard to determine what the timelines will be. Additionally, we are not able to create alerts for products and when they become available. As such, your best bet is to keep your eye on the website to see when they land.

Hopefully this helps!

I have been watching the website for months and would really like to get on a waiting list or something (I would assume this would help in ordering as well for REI).  I have been searching for a 5th Gen for the last two months.  Is there an issue with it in manufacturing.  Your knowledge is appreciated.  Thank you.

0 Likes

@hokiebob13 @elbrodie 

Thanks for reaching out with your questions!

We are sorry it has been challenging to order the bike trainers you have been looking for. There has been unprecedented demand for indoor bike trainers in the past year and it has been difficult to remain in stock. There are many different factors that impact manufacturing, shipping, and processing for our vendors. Those variables are just a few of the reasons it is challenging to offer a waiting list or pre-order option for these products.

The good news is that we are hoping to see a shipment of Wahoo Fitness bike trainers in very soon. Please keep your eye on our website in the coming week as they should go live as soon as they are received in our distribution center. We sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding with this process.

Hopefully this helps, thanks!

0 Likes

Hi there, I am also interested in the Kickr Smart Trainer v5. Are there any more updates on Wahoo inventory?

many thanks

0 Likes