cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

When will REI stores reopen to in store shopping

I have been needing a new bike for a year and I want to get a new one but I don’t know what bikes to choose and prefer the in store service and being able to try bikes

0 Likes
1 Reply

@DanielS Thanks for reaching out!

While we do not have any more information about store openings, we did recently open our Montana stores to in store service. You can read more about that process on our REI Co-op COVID-19 Health and Safety Standards page. We encourage you to stay connected to your local REI Co-op store page for the latest updates on when they will be opening. 

While you are correct that you can't fully replicate the experience of trying out a new bike, we can certainly lend some expertise and guidance here in the community to help you narrow down your choices for when your store is open. What kind of riding are you looking to do? Do you have any bikes you have your eye on? We can also talk about bike frame size if you'd like.

Hopefully this helps, thanks!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes