cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

When will REI stores reopen for returns?

Hello,

Is there any date when REI is going to be open for returns? I keep buying shoes that they don't fit me and need to return them, I dont want to spend more paying for return labels.

Thanks,

31 Replies

Any update for the aforementioned Overland Park, KS location? Thank you! 

0 Likes

@Makk thanks for the follow-up question on Overland Park! We anticipate seeing this store reopen for in-store shopping and returns in the next 1-2 weeks; we will try to loop back here in the community when the store is open! You can also check the local store page for the most up-to-date information on current hours of operation and services.

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

@Makk in case you hadn't seen, our Overland Park REI store has reopened for in-store shopping and returns. If you come in, we are operating our stores differently and you can read about some of the changes you can expect in our FAQs.

0 Likes

@loubringe in case you hadn't seen, our Santa Fe REI store has reopened for in-store shopping and returns. If you head in, we are operating our stores differently and you can read about some of the changes you can expect in our FAQs.

0 Likes

When will your stores in Utah finally open.  Every other sporting goods store is open and we are out of the Covid-19 crisis here now but your three stores are still closed.  I'm sure the reasons are as follows:

1. you don't want the returns

2. you enjoy getting the extra money for mail in returns.  

I'm tired of waiting - you can take my dividend, all my possible future purchases and stick it!  Shopping as REI has become too much of a hassle and too expensive.  There are other options.

0 Likes

@talmageball we're sorry to hear your frustration with our extended store closure. We have made steady progress reopening stores across the country over the last few weeks and and anticipate seeing our UT stores open within the next 1-2 weeks. We will try to circle back here in the community to confirm when their reopening has occurred and you can always check our local store pages for the most up-to-date information on current hours of operation and services. We do apologize for the inconvenience these closures have caused and are eager to greet our customers back in-store soon.

0 Likes

@talmageball in case you hadn't seen, our Utah REI stores have reopened for in-store shopping and returns. If you head in, we are operating our stores differently and you can read about some of the changes you can expect in our FAQs.

0 Likes

So when are the stores (Bloomington flagship store in MN) going to be at least open for returns. You want us to keep buying your products but make it extremely hard to return. So many stores around the area are open and have been for some time. What's the hold up? At least let us return the items. Because of this prolonged closing I think it's time for us to start shopping at a more reliable business. Sorry REI but you really failed. 

0 Likes

@nigelsiam although this may sound like the same answer as above, we really are sorry for the frustration our extended store closure is causing. Our teams continue to work hard to reopen stores around the country, and we anticipate another large group of stores will reopen next week for in-store shopping and returns. We will loop back here in the community to let you know when our MN stores reopen, and you always check the Bloomington store page for current information.

0 Likes

@nigelsiam in case you hadn't seen, our Bloomington MN store has reopened for in-store shopping and returns. If you head in, we are operating our stores differently and you can read about some of the changes you can expect in our FAQs.

0 Likes