cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

When will REI stores reopen for returns?

Hello,

Is there any date when REI is going to be open for returns? I keep buying shoes that they don't fit me and need to return them, I dont want to spend more paying for return labels.

Thanks,

31 Replies

@Lavan in case you hadn't seen, most of our LA area stores (Manhattan BeachTustinBurbank, Huntington Beach, etc.) are reopening today for in-store shopping (our Santa Monica store remains closed). It's important to note that you'll see some changes when you come in to shop - you can find some examples of those changes in our FAQs.

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

Do you have general Idea when your store in Eugene, OR will be opening back up I know it’s open for curb side pick up right now.

0 Likes

@M_haube Thanks for the question!

Stay tuned and keep your eye on the Eugene Store page for details coming soon!

Thanks!

0 Likes

@M_haube in case you hadn't seen, our Eugene REI store will be reopening today for in-store shopping! If you come in, you'll notice some changes to how we normally operate; you can read about some of the changes in our FAQs.

0 Likes

What about anything within a few hours of Charleston WV? PA and OH seem to be closed still, and I have a kayak to return.

0 Likes

@gdstorrick thanks for the follow-up on PA and OH. You are correct that those stores remain closed at the moment, however we anticipate seeing some of them reopen within the next 1-2 weeks. We will try to loop back here in the community and let you know when they have opened for in-store shopping and returns; in addition, you can always check our local store pages for the most up-to-date information on current hours of operation and services.

0 Likes

@gdstorrick in case you hadn't seen, our stores closest to Charleston WV (Ohio area and Pittsburgh area) have reopened for in-store shopping and returns. If you head in, we are operating our stores differently and you can read about some of the changes you can expect in our FAQs.

0 Likes

Same here!! I just decided to place all REI purchases on hold until store reopens.

When will REI Santa Fe NM reopen for instore purchases and returns?

0 Likes

@loubringe thanks for reaching out about our Santa Fe store! Although it still remains closed for in-store shopping and returns, we do anticipate seeing it reopen in the next few weeks. We will try to loop back here in the community to let you know once it's reopened, and you can always check the Santa Fe store page for the most up-to-date hours of operation and services.

0 Likes