cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

When will REI allow customers inside the stores?

Are there any plans to allow people into either the Cali or Arizona stores? I am looking for backpacking equipment. I tried the virtual and it was a nightmare. 

0 Likes
2 Replies

Hi there @msb1388!

Thank you for reaching out to us here in the Community. I am sorry to hear that the virtual experience was not helpful for you. 

We are looking forward to continued progress in reopening our stores. However, we do not have a timeline we can share. One reason we do not share specific information prematurely, is that we do not want to add unnecessary frustration, if things do not go as planned. The best resources on services available to our customers is your local store page!

We do want to help you get the gear you need! Please let us know if we can be of any additional help to you in making a selection. 

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

Unfortunately trying to select and fit a backpack virtually was just a really bad and extremely frustrating experience. I will keep checking back unless I find one elsewhere sooner. Thank you for your reply. 

0 Likes