cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Re: What should I do if I need help with a class I signed up for?

Hi,

I signed up for a Wilderness First Aid Class through REI Chicago for May 30 - 31 held at Indiana Dunes State Park. 

I've lost my confirmation number for the class and need to cancel the class and get a refund on my credit card. 

Can you please help me or direct me to someone who can?

Thank you,

Christine Williamson

0 Likes
1 Reply

Re: What should I do if I need help with a class I signed up for?

@KikiREI thanks for reaching out! You can email customer-support@rei.com with as much information as you have; recognizing you can't locate your confirmation number, please include the date of your event/class, your name, & your email address. Although it make take us a little longer than normal to respond, due to a significant increase in the number of customer contacts our teams are receiving, rest assured we will respond to your request. One other thing to consider is that we are proactively cancelling all class registrations through May 31st, so if you instead wanted to wait, our team will cancel your registration and process your refund at least one week ahead of your class date. Hope this helps!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes