cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

What is the timeline for the new 2021 co-op bikes?

Hi, when will the new 2021 line of co-op bikes become available? 

22 Replies

Hi @Fernster71 - Thanks for the follow up! We are expecting the next round of DRT 2.1 and DRT 2.2s to arrive around the start of October. As noted, these dates can change based on variables in our shipping and processing timelines. 

At 5'10", we suggest a size large for both the DRT 2.1 and 2.2, which are intended for riders 5'9" to 6'. If you want additional information on picking the correct size, our Expert Advice article titled What Size Bike Should I Get might have some helpful tips as well.

Hopefully this helps!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

Hello,

This is an old thread, but I have question.  Is REI getting more co-op bikes in soon?  I am looking for:

1) First choice is Co-op DRT 1.1 in a size Medium in any color other than Ether (currently in stock, but eh, girly)

or

2) Second choice is maybe Co-op DRT 1.2 in a size Medium

Thank you!

Jen

0 Likes

@jen2 

Thanks for reaching out and we appreciate your patience as we tracked down this information for you!

We are hoping to see a few more models of DRT 1.1 and 1.2 in size medium sometime near the end of the September/beginning of October. It's important to bear in mind that at this time there are significant delays in materials sourcing, manufacturing, shipping, and processing. As such, our timelines are estimations at best. We are unable to provide updates or alerts when products come back in stock, so your best bet is to check the website to see when the product is available to purchase again.

Hopefully this helps, thanks!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes