cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

What happened to the Camp Dome 4?

I was waiting for this sale so I could buy the Camp Dome 4 tent with my dividend. It was on the site a couple days ago but now it is no longer available. Will it be coming back?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

@archradish thanks for reaching out and for your patience while we investigated! Here's what we've discovered - all of our stock for the REI Co-op Camp Dome 4 tent is currently sitting in our stores around the country. Because our stores are now closed, we are unable to fulfill any orders for those tents. So, we anticipate this tent will be available again on REI.com once our stores reopen and we are able to physically access the tents and fulfill orders. Hopefully this makes sense and sorry for the inconvenience - luckily your dividend doesn't expire for a while! Let us know if you have any other questions.

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
1 Reply

@archradish thanks for reaching out and for your patience while we investigated! Here's what we've discovered - all of our stock for the REI Co-op Camp Dome 4 tent is currently sitting in our stores around the country. Because our stores are now closed, we are unable to fulfill any orders for those tents. So, we anticipate this tent will be available again on REI.com once our stores reopen and we are able to physically access the tents and fulfill orders. Hopefully this makes sense and sorry for the inconvenience - luckily your dividend doesn't expire for a while! Let us know if you have any other questions.

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.