cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Warranty on Komperdell trekking pole

I'm searching for warrantee information Komperdell trekking poles I bought via mail order last year and how I can get a replacement part. 

I saw in the Return Policy where "merchandise purchased after 3/15/19 may be returned once our stores reopen."  I'd just like to get a lower lock clasp that broke on one of my poles.  It looks like it's attached to the upper section though.  

I'd like to get this resolved soon but I realize these times require flexibility, patience and empathy.  I certainly don't want put anyone else at risk for my minutia.

I'd just like to know if and how I can start the process for getting a replacement part.  Should I contact Komperdell directly?

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Reply

@graziergeek  thanks for reaching out and I am sorry to hear you have had an issue with your pole.

As you mentioned, with our stores closed it is a bit tricky to source replacement parts from our vendors. If you are looking for a solution in the meantime, I would suggest contacting Komperdell directly. They currently have a message posted on their website offering to assist customers directly. 

Happy trails!

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.
0 Likes