cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Wanting to try on the Garmin Fenix 6S

Hello, I am looking into purchasing a Garmin Fenix 6S 'smart' watch primarily for GNSS (navigation) functionality. Before purchasing, I would like to physically see the model I would be buying. Not many stores have physical displays with watches you can actually try on. Is there a way to check out the actual watch I would be buying before purchasing? 

Thank you for any feedback. 

0 Likes
1 Reply

Hi @Josie60 - Thanks for reaching out! 

Many of our stores do have watches on display that are available to try on before making a purchase. One way to check if your local REI has the Garmin Fenix 6S Watch currently available in-store is as follows:

• Go to the product's page (linked above)
  • Select 'Pick Up At Store' rather than 'Ship to Address'
  • Select 'Find a Store Near You'
  • Enter your zip code and hit 'Search'
  • A list will appear with your local store(s) info. If it says "Buy online & pick up TODAY" under the stores location that means it is currently available in store. 

If the watch is available, an employee should be able to help you locate it and answer any questions you have.

You can also call your local REI beforehand to see if they have the watch available to try on.

Hopefully this helps!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes