cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Wahoo refused rebate on purchase

Here to air my frustration. 

I purchased a Wahoo Bolt Bundle (Item # 1224720001) during the advertised $50 rebate Wahoo was offering. On the REI purchase page, they advertised a $50 rebate with this bundle, which would be paid 30 days after purchase. 

Well, its been 30 days, I submitted for my reimbursement, and have been refused by Wahoo. They said the item must be purchased at full RRP.

Fine, but why would REI have a big banner on the page indicating I get a $50 rebate with my purchase? That's almost a 25% cost increase from what I was expecting to spend. 

I'm a little frustrated. 

0 Likes
3 Replies

@tkerkera we really appreciate you connecting with us about this issue and are sorry for the frustration. We have reached out to our buying team about this offer, including any requirements and/or exclusions that may have been included in the details. We commit to replying again when we have additional information.

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

@tkerkera we're circling back to confirm that you've received some follow-up on this situation - let us know if there's anything still unresolved for you.

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

Yeah, I did receive $30 of $50 rebate. I imagine that is reflecting the actual cost of the device. I'm 98% satisfied. I

know this is a step that few other retailers would have taken. REI is still great I'm my heart.