cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

VASQUE BREEZE III MID GTX HIKING BOOT BROWN/OLIVE 12 WIDE #109017

I need to replace my old boots above that were made in China.  I just came back from REI

in Reading, MA but the boots were made in Vietnam.  Being a Vietnam Vet,  I cannot in all

honesty buy these boots from Vietnam.  Are these boots also being made in other countries

or even the U.S.A.  I will probably buy them but not from a manufacturer in Vietnam.

0 Likes
1 Reply

@pgajeski Thank you for visiting our store in Reading and for reaching out with your question! 

Because your question is about one of our vendors (and not a product manufactured by REI), we recommend that you reach out to Vasque directly for more insight into their manufacturing process; we just don’t have visibility to their manufacturing choices and would want them to have the opportunity to answer your question accurately. You can reach them by clicking here (it looks like they have a Live Chat option) or by calling (800) 224-4453.

If you are open to other brands/models of boots, we do carry a few boots, not made in Vietnam, with similar features to the Breeze:

It’s important to remember that the fit of these boots will be a bit different from the Breeze, so another fit session may be required to see if they can work for your feet.

Hope this helps! 

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.
0 Likes