cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Used Gear question - is there a list for when items become available?

Hello, I had a fellow REI member tell me there’s a way to put your name on a list for used gear...so when what you’re looking for becomes available you will be contacted by REI and will have ability to buy it.

I can’t find where this is however...can you point me in the right direction please?  

Thank you!

Kurt

0 Likes
1 Reply

@Kumeyers Thanks for reaching out!

The quick answer is that there is an option to be notified when used gear becomes available, however, it is only able to be done with items that are of a different size or color of an existing product on the site, not an item that isn't on the used gear site yet.

For example, if you look at a product that is listed on the Used Gear site you'll notice that there is an option to be notified if a different size or color becomes available (see photo below). Unfortunately, if you are hoping to be notified when a product gets listed that isn't yet, we do not have that capability at this time.

Screen Shot 2020-10-09 at 2.11.42 PM.png

Hopefully this helps clear that up, thanks!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes