cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Used Gear purchase return

Just received a sleeping bag I purchased from the used outlet.  It isn't going to work out for me for a couple of reasons.  I went online to start the return process and see that REI is not accepting returns until April 7.  Should I just attempt the return then?  If the return ban is extended will it affect my return window?

0 Likes
3 Replies

@jonells1 thanks for reaching out, and sorry to hear the sleeping bag won't work for you. Yes, we are asking customers to hold on to their Used Gear returns until we are able to resume that part of our business. With that in mind, we will be extending our window on Used Gear returns for purchases that were made after 2/1/20. Hope that helps!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

@jonells1,

We wanted to update you that REI has made the difficult decision to extend our store closures until further notice. You can read more here and find answers to other frequently asked questions here. We thank you in advance for your patience and flexibility during these unprecedented times.

0 Likes

@jonells1 

We wanted to circle back with you on this thread and let you know that our Used Gear Site has re-opened for business. We have set up a FAQ site regarding used gear purchases and returns and we encourage you to check that out as well.

We hope this helps, thanks for your patience!