cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Trying on shoes during shutdown?

I'm considering buying new Pearl Izumi X-Alp Canyon cycling shoes.  How to I try them on and ensure I get the right fit?

0 Likes
2 Replies

@bkaditz Thanks for reaching out!

The Pearl Izumi X-Alp Canyon cycling shoes run fairly true to size, so if you look at the size chart on the product page, you can get a good idea of what size to order. If you have wide feet or other size considerations (high arch, morton's toe, etc) you'll want to alter the size accordingly. Additionally, we are planning to open more stores in the coming weeks, which may give you the chance to try on a pair before purchasing. Which store is your local store?

Hope this helps, thanks!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

@bkaditz Thanks for getting back to us over email, we're responding here in the community so that other users can benefit from the information.

Because the situation remains highly variable and subject to last minute changes, we are not sharing future opening dates for specific store locations. With that said, we do expect to see our Framingham store reopen for in-store shopping soon; your best source for up-to-date information on current services and hours of operation will be the Framingham local store page. In addition, we will try to loop back here in the community and let you know as soon as the store is welcoming customers inside!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes