cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Trailsmith mens pants - fit change?

Last year I bought a pair of men's trailsmith pants (walrus brown) in size 32 x 30 for my wife.  She loves them!  recently I bought her another pair - 'pirate black' in the exact same size but the black pair are noticably smaller in the waste and shorter in length.  

I was wondering what the story is?  We shop mainly online but can go to the Cincinnati, OH store.  I thought she could go there to try them on for proper sizing but she said she checked and those pants are not available in-store??  

Thanks, John.

0 Likes
1 Reply

@jneff 

Thanks for reaching out, although we are sorry to hear it is because the pants you purchased do not fit the same.

We reached out to our design team and they confirmed that there should not be any fit difference between the two colors. The fit and specifications of the Men's Trailsmith pants have been maintained since they launched. They also asked me to pass along their thanks for providing your feedback!

It's hard to know what the reason is behind the issue, if you'd like to take them in to your local REI store and speak with someone about it we encourage you to do so, additionally, they would be able to process your return and order you a new pair.

Hopefully this helps, thanks!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes