cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

trail shoes

I want to try on the Salomon Speedcross 5 in a 10.5 and the La Sportiva Bushido 2 in an 11. Can I have the Alderwood Store order those in for me to try or do I need to buy both and have them shipped and then pick the best one:

0 Likes
2 Replies

I want to try on the Salomon Speedcross 5 in a 10.5 and the LaSportiva Bushido 2 in an 11 - Alderwood does not have these in stock. Do I need to buy on line and pick the one I want or can they just be sent to the store to try on?

0 Likes

Hi @robertfeasel, thank you for your question!

I know how important the right fit is when it comes to trail runners!

You will need to order the shoes online or by calling Customer Service at (800) 426-4840 since they are not available currently in Alderwood. If you choose to order them online, be sure to select Alderwood as your in-store pickup location. 

Since I do not know when the Alderwood store will be getting more of these specific shoes in stock, choosing to order them will be the best route.

Hope this helped. Happy trails!

0 Likes
Join the community