cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Topo Athletic Fli-Lyte 3 Road Shoes

The Topo Fli-lyte 3 just came out and I was recently able to try them out pretty extensively at a local shoe store. I fell in love immediately. I would have bought them then if I didn't have a dividend and a pretty decent discount card through REI. I noticed REI carries a good variety of Topo, primarily of the trail flavor along with a few road models, but no Fli-Lytes to speak of.

My question: Is there any chance REI will carry this model in the future and if so, when can we expect to see it in stores or online?

0 Likes
2 Replies

Hi @maylene365, thanks for reaching out to us about the Topo Athletic Fli-Lyte 3 Road Shoes! Since we do not carry that product on REI.com and cannot confirm if we will be carrying that specific product in the future, the best next step is to contact your local REI store to inquire about placing a special order. 

0 Likes

That’s awesome! I didn’t even know that was an option. I appreciate the quick response and will call them to see if they’re able to go that route.

0 Likes