cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Thule EasyFold XY 2 bike rack

I am interested in the Thule Easyfold XT 2 hitch mount bike rack for two heavy ebikes. I really don't want to buy without actually seeing one and even trying it out. I've already had to return a Saris rack purchased elsewhere. Would this be possible at the Bloomington, MN store, which is just an hour up the road from where I live?

0 Likes
1 Reply

@TF 

Thanks for reaching out!

If you would like to see the Thule EasyFold XY 2 bike rack in person, your best bet is to reach out to the Bloomington store to check if they have that model in stock and on display, or if they are expecting to get one in. If they do not have a model in the store, you will have to order the bike rack. You can have it shipped to the store, take a look at it when you pick it up, and return it if it does not meet your needs. Additionally, if you would like to have the store assemble the rack and put it on your vehicle, you can also speak to their bike shop about the car rack installation services they offer.

Hopefully this helps, thanks!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes