cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

The nitty gritty missing

Hi,

The nitty gritty section is missing from the "REI Co-op Kingdom Insulated Air Bed - Queen" product.

I guess its some sort of technical issue on the REI's webpage.

Appreciated if someone can send me the specs of this product

Thanks!

0 Likes
3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions

@ravivo2001 thanks so much for bringing this to our attention! We've alerted our teams to ensure we get the 'nitty gritty' uploaded for the REI Co-op Kingdom Insulated Air Mattress. In the interim, here are some specs for you - hope this helps!

Kingdom Insulated Air Mattress specs.png

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

@ravivo2001 good clarifying question - the air mattress does include in the pump. What you see in the specs above is the weight of just the mattress, not including the pump. But the pump does come with the mattress.

In terms of the size, this mattress is 79" in length and 56" in width, which are slightly smaller dimensions than a typical queen mattress.

0 Likes

@ravivo2001 Thanks for reaching out and thank you for the feedback!

I weighed the pump on our scale at the store and it comes in right at 2 pounds.

I hope this helps, thanks!

John

0 Likes
6 Replies

@ravivo2001 thanks so much for bringing this to our attention! We've alerted our teams to ensure we get the 'nitty gritty' uploaded for the REI Co-op Kingdom Insulated Air Mattress. In the interim, here are some specs for you - hope this helps!

Kingdom Insulated Air Mattress specs.png

0 Likes

Thank you very much for the prompt answer.

just wandering- isn't a queen size supposed to be at least 60''? If I'm not mistaken (or the specs you sent is wrong), 56'' is not a queen size..

Or maybe the "queen" name "REI Co-op Kingdom Insulated Air Bed - Queen" does not refer to the size....

I also see from the specs you sent that the pump is not included - am I right?

Thanks

0 Likes

@ravivo2001 good clarifying question - the air mattress does include in the pump. What you see in the specs above is the weight of just the mattress, not including the pump. But the pump does come with the mattress.

In terms of the size, this mattress is 79" in length and 56" in width, which are slightly smaller dimensions than a typical queen mattress.

0 Likes

Thank you very much for the clarification! I really appreciate it.

Can you please share the weight of the pump?

the overall comments on this mattress are pretty good - I think I'll purchase it.

regarding the term "queen"  - and I'm very sorry for insisting on this and I realy hope I don't sound petty, but the term "Queen size" is very accurate (all around the world) - its a size! and anything under that size makes it not queen. if you choose to sell an undersize mattress you just can't call it queen. if you do call it queen, well that's misleading - please consider removing the "queen" from the non queen mattress. 

0 Likes

@ravivo2001 Thanks for reaching out and thank you for the feedback!

I weighed the pump on our scale at the store and it comes in right at 2 pounds.

I hope this helps, thanks!

John

0 Likes

Hi John - you're welcome.

I want to Thank you guys for a great customer service!

0 Likes