cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Teva Terra Fi 4-5 for Women

This is a request to your Purchasing Department.  I am a member of REI.  I have been trying to find the sandals that are the BEST that teva ever mad at your stores.  That is women's Teva Terra Fi 4 or 5 in a size 9.  Both myself and my sister have hiked all over the west and on Hawaii's lava beds with first a Teva Terra Fi 3 and then a 4 for my sister.  My 3's are now done and I need a new pair of Teva Terra Fi 4's or 5's (NOT the sport model with extra straps). One of your employees at the Fairfax VA store agreed that it is the best sandal Teva has ever made for support and traction.  I tried ordering small men's sizes but they do not fit my foot well.  The employee told me the store did not carry women's because your buyer did not purchase them for the stores.  I am aghast.  Your buyrer has gone Chaco crazy and the women's dept. is covered in chaco's.. Come on, buyers.  Chaco's are great (I have 2 pairs) but will never come close to the Teva Terra, Fi 3, 4, or 5.  Please get these for next Spring in your stores for WOMEN!!!

Debra Babarsky

0 Likes
1 Reply

@Happyfeet6 thank you so much for the feedback! One of the things we are really excited about with this community is our ability to hear directly from our members about the good, the bad, and everything in between. We will certainly pass your feedback along to our footwear buyers for consideration of the Teva Terra Fi for future seasons!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes