cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

testing gear or free stickers

Dear REI Employee,

My name is Will and I was wondering if there is any gear that you need to be tested out or review. I would happy to do so and I also have over 50 nights of camping experience so I would be happy to. If not could you send free stickers?

Thanks!

1 Reply

@Will_G Thanks for reaching out!

Congrats on all your camping experience, at REI we believe 'a life outdoors is a life well lived' and it sounds like you are living an outdoor life to the fullest! Thank you for being willing to offer your expertise. REI selects its product testers on a broad spectrum of criteria. We update our insights group with an e-mail invitation to randomly selected members so we're able to procure a broad representation among REI's member base.

I hope this helps, thanks!

John

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

@Will_G Thanks for reaching out!

Congrats on all your camping experience, at REI we believe 'a life outdoors is a life well lived' and it sounds like you are living an outdoor life to the fullest! Thank you for being willing to offer your expertise. We are currently revamping our gear testing program at REI so stay tuned; more info to come!

Thanks!

John

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes