cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Suggestions for person/company that repairs delaminated Gore-Tex?

Hi,

Anyone know someone or a company that knows how to repair delaminated Goretex seams?

I have an Arc'teryx jacket about 6 years old (Theta AR). After washing once, exactly as directed, the entire bottom seam and the inside elastic cord waist seam have completely come apart (last year the taped inside cuff seams delaminated. Arc'teryx repaired them free of charge).

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

0 Likes
2 Replies

Hi @TPM , yikes, that bites.

I don't know of any, but I'd give Arc'teryx another call, those jackets are expensive!

good luck!

REI Member Since 1979 YouTube.com/philreedshikes
0 Likes

Hi @TPM - Thanks for reaching out, though we’re sorry it’s because your jacket needs repair. Have you already contacted Arc’teryx to see if these issues will be covered under their warranty program? Like @Philreedshikes said, we recommend starting there.

If you need another service, we suggest Rainy Pass Repair. They're an authorized Gore-Tex repair center and can be reached at 888-747-7867. Hope this helps!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.