cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Stock level for Cannondale Synapse AL Disc SE 105 Bike

Hi, i went into the Seattle Flagship store yesterday to try some bikes and fell in love with the Cannondale Synapse AL Disc SE 105 Bike (2019). The very nice employee who helped told me to purchase the bike online.

I am aware that bike orders have been crazy recently. The bike (https://www.rei.com/product/145823/cannondale-synapse-al-disc-se-105-bike-2019) is listed as "No Longer Available".

I'm curious, will these ever be restocked? Or am i out of luck? I can't find it anywhere. IF it is restocked, how can i be notified so i can make a purchase.

Let me know, thanks!

0 Likes
1 Reply

@JB7340 Thanks for reaching out!

Unfortunately, that particular model of Synapse is last year's model and there is no replenishment available. We do have a 2020 model available, you can take a look at the Cannondale Synapse Disc 105 Bike - 2020 here. We also encourage you to check out the Co-op Cycles ADV 2.1 and the Salsa Journeyman Claris 700, as they are solid road bikes that come in at a similar price point to the 2019 Cannondale.

Hope this helps, thanks!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes