cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Specific Jackets Unavailable at REI.

Hello,

There are a couple jackets that have caught my eye, but to my surprise they don't seem to be carried by REI in store or online. 

Arc'teryx Konseal Hoody and Patagonia Nano-Air Insulated Hooded Jacket (The New 2019 version)

Since you carry both brands and even the previous version of the Nano-Air jacket, I'm surprised they aren't available. Is there any chance adding them is in the works or can be done? I can get them through the respective manufacturers as well as other resellers, but I would prefer to get them from REI.

Thanks,

David

1 Reply

@dapottsie Thanks for reaching out!

Those are both great jackets! While we are unable to carry every jacket from each manufacturer, we do have the ability to order an item from one of our vendors that we do not carry in our assortment. The process is called Special Order and it can be accomplished through your local REI Store. The steps for purchasing are a little different as we have to confirm availability with the vendor before processing the order. Shipping times vary by vendor so you'll want to make sure you have a flexible timeline for delivery.

I hope this helps, thanks!

John

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes