cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Special Order Inno Advanced Car Racks

Dear REI,
I understand that it is possible to special order products that are not on REI.com from REI partner vendors.  To place the special order a member needs to go to a store or call a store to place the order.  Before going to the store, would you please confirm that this company is a partner vendor of REI.    The company name is "Inno Advanced Car Racks" and on their website they list REI as an online retailer.   Here is the link to the page:  https://usa.innoracks.com/online-partners/.  It shows REI at the top of their list for online retailers in front of Amazon and other online retailers.  I would like to special order a INNO Shadow 15 Black BRA1150BK. Should I contact my local store and attempt to place a special order from this company?

Kind regards, 
Jesse

0 Likes
1 Reply

@JesseK Thanks for reaching out!

Unfortunately, Inno Advanced Car Racks is not a vendor that we are able to special order from. While we do carry their products, we are currently out of stock at this time. We are working hard to secure as much stock of product we are out of, including car racks, but at this time we do not have any updates about when we will be back in stock.

Thanks for your interest, have a great day!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.