cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Membership now as great as the outdoors!
Already a member? Take a look at the Co-op Members section of the community.
Ready to join? Explore all of the benefits here.

Solution found: How to write a product review for a product not in your REI purchase history.

A few minutes ago, I posted something under the REI site "Conversations" tab, titled, "REI Deletes Returned Items from Purchase History, Which Removes the Ability to Write a Review." But I subsequently found out that customers can still write a review on a product by going directly to the product on the REI website. I still had my post on my computer screen, so I selected 'Edit' and was attempting to edit it, when a window popped up, saying that I had run out of edit time. I logged out and then back in, but now I'm not able to access my post at all. I just want to delete it. I called REI Customer Support, and they said that they don't know anything about the "Conversations" part of the site. They said that I should post my question in the same place, under "Ask an REI Employee," so here it is. How can I delete my post, titled, "REI Deletes Returned Items from Purchase History, Which Removes the Ability to Write a Review?"

Thanks!

0 Likes
1 Reply

@whydavewhy 

Thanks for reaching out!

We allow a short window of time for a user to edit their post, so it sounds like that timeline passed. Not to worry though, we have removed your original post as requested.

We appreciate your follow up on your original post, as we were looking for the answer for you! It is likely you are not the only person with that question so it's good to know you can still leave a review of a product even if it is not in your purchase history.

Hopefully this helps, thanks!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes