cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Re: Size charts Shoes on REI.com--can you add width measurements?

Hi,

I noticed your size charts while I can see what is available in USA 11 Mens I do not see a width measurement like other sites. For me to shop online for shoes at all I require a wide shoe where a size 11 USA is 4.5" min width. Please add the width or make a section for people who require wide width and include indication of shoe width for each size  if possible.  Thx

0 Likes
1 Reply

@DDG thanks for the question on shoe widths, and for the request to add these details to our website pages. Typically, the shoes on our website will be designated as narrow or wide, however if neither of those are specifically noted, the shoe should be considered to be available in a medium width only. For men, medium width = D, wide = E. For women, narrow = A, medium = B, wide = C-D. That said, there are brands that run wide (ex: Lowa) or run narrow (ex: La Sportiva), and this would certainly be a helpful place to see specific measurements (as you suggest); in the meantime, here in the community, we can definitely help if you have questions on how certain brands run! Finally, as you shop on REI.com, on the left rail you have the option to narrow your search to include only brands/models that are available in a wide width.

REI-JenK_0-1595537624430.png

Thanks again for the suggestion!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes