cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Shopping at Spokane store

While looking for walking shoes,I asked an employee if they carried anything from Isreal and he screwed up his face and said no.Well I like supporting Isreal anytime I can,so that was disappointing,plus his adatude was very arrogant and distasteful. It seems like you need employees that are gracious to all customers. 

0 Likes
2 Replies

@Trump2022 we're sorry to hear about the negative experience you had in our Spokane store. We will forward your feedback along to the store management team. In the future, while you are always welcome to provide store-specific feedback here in the community, we also encourage customers to connect with a manager in the store at the time of your visit, as they are in the best position to help!

With that said, is there an Israeli brand of shoes that you would like to see carried at REI?

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

I'm wondering if what you actually saw on his face was confusion, since it is kind of a random question? As a former REI associate, I would hope the person you asked would then look on the backend to see if "Made in Israel" etc. comes up for any listing. Was a misunderstanding?

Like @REI-JenK