cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Shoes Don't Fit and Ordering More

I ordered Timberland Boots size 11 Wide which is what I wear in Merrel boots with a thick sock. These are way too big. I have no support at all. Can I wait to return them when the Eugene store opens? I want to order another pair of boots during the big sale but am afraid I will order another pair that won't fit. Merrels wear out quickly so I wanted to try something different. If I order another pair that doesn't fit can I return them too?

0 Likes
1 Reply

@Squeek Thanks for reaching out!

The short answer is, yes, you can return your boots if they don't fit. Your best bet would be to order the pair you think would fit you best and then return whichever pair(s) do not work out for you when the Eugene store reopens. You can also return via mail, please take a look at our Returns Instructions here.

Another option you have is to set up a free virtual outfitting session for a one on one conversation with one of our product experts. That might help you get a better handle on how a boot might fit your foot.

Hope this helps!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes