cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Seeking Product Development contact, have patent for an awesome new form of outdoor exercise.

Hello! I would like to introduce a unique, patented device which gives hikers, walkers and runners a full-body workout while doing the exercises they love on trails, sidewalks and even beaches. Because of Coronavirus less people are using the gyms and are instead exercising outdoors, which is one reason why REI and my patented "Systems and Methods for Adjustable Length Weighted Trekking Poles" are a great fit. I am looking for a point of contact, perhaps in the Product Development department, to whom I can send an introductory email with more details. Would you please provide that information?

Douglas

0 Likes
1 Reply

Seeking Product Development contact, have patent for an awesome new form of outdoor exercise.

@ddjay3178 

Great to meet you Douglas!

Thanks for reaching out with your idea. We love hearing from our community about new and innovative ideas they have for getting outside. Up until recently we had the REI Innovators program for product idea submissions. Unfortunately, that program is paused for the time being. We will try to connect with the team to see what the plans are for future submissions through that program. In the meantime, you can reach out to innovator@rei.com, keeping in mind that we are unable to respond to every email received. As a head's up, we removed any personal information from your post to protect your privacy.

Hopefully this helps, thanks!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes