cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

seat post cargo rack for bicycles

Hi.  I have a weird question.  Do you have any quick release cargo racks that attach just to the seat post that has a rack which can be screwed into the rail on the bottom instead of the customary top of the rail?

Thanks in advance,

Eoghan

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

@Eoghan Thanks for reaching out!

We have three options for cargo racks that attach directly to your seat post. I apologize, however, as I'm not quite clear on what you are looking for in terms of 'bottom vs top' of the rail. If you're willing to describe what you are looking for in a little more detail and I can do my best to answer your questions, or you may be able to answer them by looking at the above options. 

Thank you for the question, I hope this helps!

John

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes
1 Reply

@Eoghan Thanks for reaching out!

We have three options for cargo racks that attach directly to your seat post. I apologize, however, as I'm not quite clear on what you are looking for in terms of 'bottom vs top' of the rail. If you're willing to describe what you are looking for in a little more detail and I can do my best to answer your questions, or you may be able to answer them by looking at the above options. 

Thank you for the question, I hope this helps!

John

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes