cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Sealline 30 liter dry bag - question about the dimensions

Hi!

I  hope this is the right venue for a question. I need a dry bag for a large camera holster. The dimensions of this dry bag are specified as 12 x 7 x 20.

Are the 7 and 12 inch dimensions representative of a rectangle that could be passed through the top? In other words, if the bag is open, are these the length and width of the opening?

My holster top has a circumference of about 32 inches, and is roughly square, so I think this ought to work.

Thanks!

0 Likes
2 Replies

@tomwild this is the perfect venue for your question - glad you found us! Assuming you're looking at the SealLine Discovery Dry Bag, the bag will be 7" x 12" at the top opening, then 20" tall/deep. Here's a picture that might illustrate the dimensions best; although it's a different SealLine bag, the image was the most helpful for drawing the dimensions of the bag you're considering:

REI-JenK_0-1595607037301.png

It sounds like the rectangular box you're describing may not fit this bag as the top opening may be too small at only 7" x 12". Hope this helps; let us know if you have additional questions!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.

Thanks so much for the detailed response. You're right - it's just a bit too small.