cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Santa Monica (non)Curbside Pick-up

Your website and the confirmation for pickup email says that there is an "I'm Here" button for curbside pickup at the corner of fourth and Santa Monica in the Santa Monica store. I could not find such a button; and none of the staff I asked had ever heard of such a thing. Given my age and my concern about contracting Covid, I would have had my item delivered rather than go into the store for pickup. My question: can you either remove the false information from your website and emails or arrange for curbside pickup?

0 Likes
1 Reply

@OldRick 

Thanks for reaching out, although we're sorry about the issues you are having with curbside pickup. The Santa Monica store does offer curbside pickup, which should be an option for you when you select that store during your check out process on REI.com. Typically, the 'button' for curbside pickup is located right below the 'To pick up curbside' section in the email you received when your items were ready for pickup. It should look something like this:

Screen Shot 2021-09-04 at 11.26.09 AM.png

If you selected curbside pickup when you purchased your items on REI.com and you don't have that option in your email, you should be able to call the store and speak to someone about picking up curbside. For more information about curbside pick up you can visit our Curbside Pickup page here.

Hopefully this helps, thanks!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes