cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Salomon Quest 4D 4 GTX

I love REI!  I was excited about the current sale going on as I need to buy new hiking boots after years of hiking and backpacking have put my current boots (I think Salomon Quest II, but possibly older) in very rough shape.  However, neither my local REI, nor the online store, have any Salomon Quest 4D 3 GTX hiking boots in my size (or many sizes at all).  After doing a little searching, it appears that the new edition of this boot is out!  I've even found another online store that has them but I'd prefer to purchase from REI, if that is possible.  When will REI have it in stock?  I wanted to try them on and compare them to the Quest Prime GTX or the X Ultra 4 mid but I'd like to get it as soon as possible to start using them before summer backpacking.  I'd also like to use the 20% coupon on them.  Is it possible to pre-order them to use the coupon on them, if they will be available in the next few weeks?  Thanks for being a great company #optoutside!

Sincerely, Todd (northern VA)

0 Likes
2 Replies

Hi @Todd703 - Thanks for reaching out. You were ahead of the curve with this question!

It looks like the new Salomon Quest 4 GTX Hiking Boots just went live on our site, with a wide selection of sizes available. 

Let us know if you have any further questions and we'll be happy to help!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

Thank you very much @REI-CarterC!  I appreciate your answer and I'm happy to see the boots online.  This is good news!

Join the community