cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

RockyMounts Monorail 2 stock

Hello, I finally decided to get the RockyMounts Monorail 2 bike rack after some research, but unfortunately during my research time it went out of stock. I know stock is a bit crazy right now, but I was hoping to buy a bike rack by the end of May, does anyone have any idea if that's possible or is it just a total crapshoot right now? Thanks!

0 Likes
3 Replies

Hi @dammage - Good news!

We are expecting additional inventory of the Rocky Mounts MonoRail 2-Bike Hitch Rack shortly. While the exact day can vary due to shipping and processing timelines, we suggest checking the website periodically for the next couple of weeks for availability. 

Let us know if you have any additional questions and we'll be happy to help!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

I'm ready to pull the trigger on a hitch mounted platform bike rack.  I'd prefer to get the Rocky Mounts monorail.  Will it be available soon thru REI?

0 Likes

Hi @schmidt50063 - Thanks for reaching out!

The Rocky Mounts MonoRail 2-Bike Hitch Rack is currently available. The product page is showing that inventory is low, so we suggest acting fast if this is the bike rack you are looking for. 

Hopefully this helps!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes