cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Return

I received a pair of Merrell boots as a Christmas gift.  I need to exchange sizes.  My mother purchased the boots from the online store.  Can I exchange them at my local store or do I need to exchange them by shipping them back (or is either acceptable)?

2 Replies

@jenchalk9555 Thanks for reaching out!

You are more than welcome to exchange your gift at your local store! If you have the proof of purchase that will make the process easier. Thank you and have a great day!

John

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

@jenchalk9555 thanks for reaching out! We understand that not every purchase works out, which is why we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Please see our Return Policy for full details. Yes, you can return them back to any of our stores if it was purchased via REI.com or REI-Outlet.com with proof of purchase. Here are instructions if you want to return them via return mail. 

As you consider your next pair, knowing how important and difficult fit can be, we recommend coming into one of our stores to be properly fitted for your next pair of boots. To find a location near you, click here.

Hope this helps! 

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.
0 Likes

this is why I advise everyone to buy their boots from REI!  Fantastic return policy.  Just remember you only have 1 yr to make the return.

REI Member since 1979

REI Member Since 1979 YouTube.com/philreedshikes
0 Likes