cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Return question during REI store closure

I bought a set of Thule overhead car racks and they did not workout. This was last May (I live 3 hours away). During the shut down due to the coronavirus I’m not sure if I can get up there to return them that soon. Will there be any extensions made for this? Thank you! 

0 Likes
2 Replies

@Danajo thanks for reaching out! 

With our stores temporarily closed, we’re doing everything we can to make things easier for you. We’ve updated our return policy so that merchandise purchased after 3/15/19 may be returned once our stores reopen (electronics purchased after 12/15/19). So, we'll see you in-store with your car rack once we've reopened; hope this helps!
At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

@Danajo,

We wanted to update you that REI has made the difficult decision to extend our store closures until further notice. You can read more here and find answers to other frequently asked questions here. We thank you in advance for your patience and flexibility during these unprecedented times.

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes