cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

return of goal zero lantern

HI

I purchase the highly recommended Goal Zero lantern over a year ago. Used it only 2 times, then Covid happened, etc.  I pulled it out about a month ago and it is completely dead.

I took it to the Washington Sq REI store in Portland OR, they tested it and confirmed its does not charge.

Customer service said they will email me a receipt as proof of purchase, so i can claim a refund or exchange directly from GoalZero.

Its been over a month and no such e mail. I called too. Nothing.

Can you please help me with the receipt of the proof of purchase, which at the store  they did find in your system. I dont want too much time to pass, and then Goal Zero will not honor their warrantee either. 

For such good product it seems customer service should be spot on

Thank you for your attention

Regards

Rina

0 Likes
1 Reply

@Rina 

Thank you for reaching out to us, although we are sorry it is because you are having this issue with your lantern. We also apologize that you have waited this long for this information. Unfortunately, here in the community, we do not have access to member information or purchase history. However, you do have a couple of options:

1. If your member number is linked to your REI.com account, you may be able to view and print orders from your purchase history. If you click on 'My Account' at the top of the page when you are logged in, you can then select 'Purchase History'. There should be a drop down menu on the left that allows you to select which year's purchases you would like to view.
  2. You can reach out to our Sales and Customer Service team at 1-800-426-4840 or via Live Chat and they can see if they can get you the information you need.

We apologize, again, for the time you have waited. Hopefully this helps get the process rolling. Thank you for being a customer and a member of our co-op.

As a head's up, we have removed your personal information from your post to protect your privacy.

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes