cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
REI is actively reviewing its policies and procedures per the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's new guidance for COVID-19.
As we have since the start of the pandemic, we’ll continue to prioritize the health and safety of our employees, customers and communities.

Requesting information to open the 1st Rei coop authorized dealer in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

To whom it may concern,

My name is Purevsukh Batbaatar and I'm currently living in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. I would like to ask for your information of how to open the 1st Rei authorized dealer in Mongolia. We own few businesses in different fields, such as health and Beauty product import from Japan, Construction, Food, and student exchange etc.

I have worked in tourism for 10 years and I used to be the tour leader for REI multi-sport adventures in Mongolia. Since then I started and loved products of REI and really had a passion to distribute the quality products to our people.
As I know REI has few adventure tours on your website is in Mongolia, and we have great increasing number of outdoor activity fun lovers in Mongolia, the lacking of a professional outdoor gear distributor on the level like Rei coop and our personal true hobby of outdoor fun activations are amongst factors for you to consider this offer.

It would be appreciated if you could reach me via email or direct me to your staff responsible for the matter stated above.

Thank you
Purevsukh Batbaatar

0 Likes
1 Reply

@Bpurevsukh 

Thanks for reaching out!

While we are grateful for your appreciation and support of the co-op, your proposal to become an authorized dealership in Mongolia is not under consideration at this time.

Thank you for your work to help people get outside!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes